Safety, Screenland Armour
We at Screenland Theatres believe in the safety of our patrons and employees and hold them in the highest regard. We have implemented rules and practices that are meant to reduce any possible transmissions as well as keep guests feeling comfortable during the pandemic. This helps keep areas clean and reduce possible contamination between children and adults.
We have joined the Cinema Safe initiative and those policies can be found by visiting www.cinemasafe.org
1) Order Tickets Online: This helps us prepare for the number of guests and reduces line buildup when arriving at the theatre.
2) Mask Up: Arrive with a mask on when entering the facility. Local health department requires patrons to wear a mask at all times unless seated and eating/drinking. Studies show that wearing a mask may help reduce your risk of contamination as well as reduce the chance of transmission.
3) HVAC: We have installed UV-C lights in all systems and are changing out our air filters every 10 days to ensure they are as efficient and clean as possible.
4) Sick? Stay home. Just like our employees, if you feel ill please do not come to the theatre.
5) Wash your hands thoroughly and use sanitizer often.
We appreciate you supporting local and helping keep movies alive. Please feel free to ask any questions or make suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org